Download the student pledge form here!
The students of Mountain Shadows Elementary will be participating in our 1st annual Fun Run
A & C Tracks April 29, 2014
- 5th & 6th grades: 10:00 am
- Morning Kindergarten: 10:30 am
- Afternoon Kindergarten & 2nd grades: 1:00 pm
- 3rd & 4th grades 2:00 pm
Each student will have 30 – 40 minutes to jog or walk as many laps as possible.
- Example Pledge: $1.00/lap Laps Completed: 15 Amount Due: $15.00)
- The average student completes 10-15 laps, so pledge accordingly.
- You may choose an exact pledge, or a per lap pledge.
- If you are pledging per lap, the minimum pledge per lap is 25¢.
- Students will collect pledges per lap after our Fun Run.
- Want to run too? For $5 you can run with your student. Bring money with you to the run.
- Your support helps us fund School Improvement Goals, Literacy Activities & Arts Program.
- Make checks payable to: "Mountain Shadows School Community Council"
- The goal for each student is to raise at least $20 in pledges.
- Prizes are reward through a raffle. No one is guaranteed to win, even if they complete all the requirements.
- Students will not be entered in the raffle unless they have raised the minimum goal of donations ($20) AND...
- Turned in their donations to the school within three (3) days after the run.
- There are two separate raffles; one for pledges $20 - $50, and another one for pledges over $50 (students will not be entered in both raffles).